Georgia Visa Application Centre
Urmi Axis Building,
Behind Famous Studio,
Opp. E Moses Road,
Mumbai – 400 011.
Call 022 – 67866040 between 08:00 to 17:00
Email : [email protected]
You need to Schedule an appointment with VFS before submission. Please click here for the Schedule
Please be sure to submit your visa application well in advance, to avoid any inconveniences)
SHORT TERM VISA :
Please do not staple any document
- Visa Application form filled online and signed. Click here to fill the visa form online: https://geoconsul.gov.ge/en
- Please note that it is mandatory to upload all scanned supporting documents as specified in the checklist
- Valid passport with atleast 3 months validity after the return date of the pax. Passport should contain 2 blank pages
Copy of Air Tickets
- Proof of Accomodation in Georgia ( in case of invition, the inviting party should confirm that they will provide accommodation to the invitee)
- Last 3 months bank statement duly stamped and signed by the bank
- Photograph: A recent digital colour photograph (digital photo 472 x 610 pixels in dimension; scanned photo – 4 x 5.16 cm in size, scanned at 300 DPI resolutions)
- Overseas Travel Insurance covering the entire duration of stay.
- If necessary, additional document may be asked by the Embassy or applicant might be called for personal interview.
- Note: Once the application is submitted in VFS Centre and payment receipt is generated, applicant needs to upload scanned payment receipt in Georgia online portal and updated application form needs to be submitted in VFS center.
SUBMISSION / COLLECTION / FEES
Applicant Timing : 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 15:00 Monday-Friday
Passport Collection Timing : 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 15:00 Monday-Friday
Collection : 10 Working days (Please be advised that due to the above mentioned estimated processing time, they are not able to guarantee the return of passports by specific dates for travel.
Fees : INR 1376/-
VFS: INR 1146/-