Trip Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Dubai Mall with Fountain Show + Burj Khalifa 124th floor
- Bollywood Theme Park
- Green Planet
- Desert Safari @ Royal Adventure
- Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Louvre Museum (During Abu Dhabi city tour)
- Ferrari World
- Glow Garden
- 1 Hour Limo Ride
- Aqua-venture & Lost chambers
While every trip we help to plan is unique in some way, we specialize in designing custom trips for clients who want an out-of-the-ordinary travel experience.
Whatever your desire, our customized itineraries will create that extraordinary experience of which memories are made.
Upon arrival at the Dubai, you will be transferred to hotel. Hotel Check in is strictly at 1400 hrs & Check out 1200 hrs in Dubai. Later in the evening visit glow garden (Garden Glow is the world’s largest unique theme park with unusual, never-before-seen concepts. Enter the ‘largest glow-in-the-dark garden’ made of 10 million energy saving bulbs with recycled luminous fabric) As the day comes to an end, retire to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Dubai.
After breakfast, visit the Green Planet (The Green Planet was conceptualized to bring together nature and the science of nature, which when combined invite, amaze and inspire appreciation of our natural world). Later proceed to Dubai Mall, enjoy shopping for 4 Hours with fountain show. By evening around 7 Pm proceed to the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa at the Top, from here we will get an amazing view of this city from tower’s 124th Floor. As the day comes to an end, retire to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Dubai.
Today after breakfast, proceed for Bollywood Theme Park – The world’s only theme park of its kind! Based on the booming Indian film industry based in Mumbai, the park showcases the wonderful spirit behind Bollywood, and the stars who make it come alive. From multi-sensory 4D theatre adventures – think flying through the sky with Krrish, or plunging into the thrilling virtual world from Ra. ONE – to epic Bollywood performances that will transport you back through the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s, then all the way to today’s hottest hits, Bollywood Parks Dubai is a one-of-a-kind experience. Overnight stay in Dubai.
Explore shopping malls and local market. After lunch, you will be picked up by 3 PM to visit the thrilling Desert Safari by four-wheeled drive Land Cruiser through Sand dunes followed by amazing Belly Dance show along with Dinner. Overnight stay in Dubai.
After breakfast, you will we transferred to Hotel The Palm Atlantis in limousine – a luxury vehicle driven by a chauffeur. Arrive at the hotel like a KING.
Visit Lost chambers – The largest Aquarium in the Middle-East and Africa! Lost for thousands of years deep beneath the sea, the ancient ruins of the lost city of Atlantis have finally been uncovered. There are over 20 impressive marine life exhibits including a touch tank and our interactive Aquatheatre show.
Later Splash into a world of excitement at Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai. Experience the Middle East and Europe’s No. 1 water park, over flowing with 17 fun-filled hectares of adrenaline pumping fun.
Overnight stay in Dubai.
Today we drive to Abu Dhabi. On arrival, we visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque – A gem of Abu Dhabi and one of the largest mosque in the world. Kindly remember while entering the Mosque ladies are requested to cover their head and wear full sleeves clothes. Also, it is advisory for men not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts. Later Visit Louvre Museum.
After lunch visit Ferrari World – explore this largest indoor theme park and feel the excitement of each attraction Like, Speed of magic, Viaggio in Italia, Fiorano GT Challenge, Formula Rossa etc. Overnight stay in Dubai.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. As per flight timing, proceed to Airport at scheduled departure time and take a return flight to their hometown. Tour Concludes.
- 6 Nights' accommodation in Dubai hotel
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- To & Fro Airport transfers in PVT vehicle
- Entry tickets for all sightseeing's
- To & Fro transfers for sightseeing's on SIC basis
- 1 Dinner at desert Safari
- Dubai Visa
- OK to board charges
- 5% Vat
- Tourism Dhiram Fee
- Air Tickets
- Anything not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees to Monument, Tourist Places
- Guide charges
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips Driver and Guide tips
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything else not mentioned above
- Any meals other than specified
- Any Porterage
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Mid night or early arrival and departure transfers supplement
- Any items of personal nature such as table drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, camera/video fees etc.Any other services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any other expenses beyond our control such as bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc
- Any item not specifically forming a part of the above package