Trip Duration – 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Full Day Phi-Phi Tour by Big Boat
- FantaSea Show
- Tiger Kingdom
- Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour & Elephant Ride
While every trip we help to plan is unique in some way, we specialize in designing custom trips for clients who want an out-of-the-ordinary travel experience.
Whatever your desire, our customized itineraries will create that extraordinary experience of which memories are made.
Upon arrival at Phuket airport, you will be picked up by our local representative and transferred to the hotel. Check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Evening visit Phuket FantaSea Show offers an enthralling experience, with professional trapeze artists and elephants performing on stage. Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel, get ready for a full day tour to the Phi Phi Islands. Situated in Hat Noppharat Thara National Park (48 km east of Phuket), the the Phi Phi Islands boast of being one among the most renowned attractions in Thailand. You will start with sightseeing onboard around Phi Phi Leh Island, closely passing by the Maya Bay, where the famous scene of “The Beach” movie was shot. You will also pass by Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove and Viking Cave. At Phi Phi Island, you can take the long-tailed boat up to Laem Tong Beach for leisure activities (on your own) like swimming, snorkelling or strolling uphill for a breathtaking view. Buffet lunch will be served at a local restaurant on the beach. After an exciting day, return to Phuket by mid-afternoon and retreat to your hotel(lunch included).Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at hotel,visit the Tiger Kingdom is a relatively new addition to the group of attractions in the Kathu area a part of Phuket. If you want to get up close with real live fully grown tigers then this is the place to come. These are the options at Tiger Kingdom. Even if you did not want to get up close to the tigers it is still a nice spot to have a bit of lunch and watch the tigers play in their enclosures.
Tigers at Tiger Kingdom are hand raised by their trainers since young, bonding with it
throughout the development process. The trainer employ a combination of repetition, trust
and encouragement to train their big cats and over time the Big Cat are used to human and
often see us as one of the family. In Tiger Kingdom, well-trained and experience staffs will ensure your duty, but these Big Cats are still wild animal that you need to treat with respect.
*** Warnings ***
– Don’t wear red/orange color clothes. Ladies should have minimum three quarter sleeves
and shorts to the knee – for the temple.
No loud noises, sudden movements or running. Evening explore shopping malls & Phuket on your own.Overnight at hotel.
Overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel, CHeck Out from the hotel and go on an enthralling road trip to Krabi. Upon reaching Krabi, check in at the hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel
Breakfats at the hotel, proceed for an educational and fun day out at the Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park to admire and appreciate some gifts of nature. Go walking along a shaded, wooden platform and stop at pure freshwater pools, a waterfall, hot springs and rubber plantations. Also a visit to Krabi’s famous forest temple Wat Tum Seua or “Tiger Cave Temple”. And Elephant riding. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. As per flight timing, proceed to Airport at scheduled departure time and take a return flight to their hometown. Tour Concludes.
- 3 Nights' accommodation in Phuket hotel
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Krabi hotel
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- To & Fro Airport transfers in PVT vehicle
- Transfer from Phuket hotel to Krabi hotel
- Entry tickets for all sightseeing's
- To & Fro transfers for sightseeing's on SIC basis
- Air Tickets
- Anything not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees to Monument, Tourist Places
- Guide charges
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips Driver and Guide tips
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything else not mentioned above
- Any meals other than specified
- Any Porterage
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Mid night or early arrival and departure transfers supplement
- Any items of personal nature such as table drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, camera/video fees etc.Any other services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any other expenses beyond our control such as bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc
- Any item not specifically forming a part of the above package