Trip Duration – 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Alcazar show
- Coral Island with lunch
- Nong Noonch Garden Tour
- Bangkok city temple tour
- Safari World with Marine Park Tour
- Dream World including Snow Town
While every trip we help to plan is unique in some way, we specialize in designing custom trips for clients who want an out-of-the-ordinary travel experience.
Whatever your desire, our customized itineraries will create that extraordinary experience of which memories are made.
Upon your arrival in Bangkok, you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. Check into the hotel.
Evening visit Alcazar Show has all the allure and razzmatazz of a Las Vegas nightclub. Dazzling performances by artists in glittering evening gowns thrill nightly audiences, as well-groomed ladies mime and dance against a backdrop of surround-sound and computerized lighting. The unique feature of Alcazar’s entertainment, that sets it aside from Las Vegas, is that all the girls are boys!
After breakfast at hotel, you will cross the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you can spend the day luxuriating in the welcoming tropical sun.You can either swim or snorkel or just lounge under the sun at the islands immaculate golden beaches. The glass-bottom boat gives you a view of the beautiful coral formations around the island. You also have an option of diving right in to look at them closely. You also have an option of parasailing while on the tour. The speedboat will halt for everyone who is interested in the activity while you are headed back to the hotel.A scrumptious Indian lunch meal will be served upon your return from the island.
Later, visit Nong Noonch Garden tour a fascinating tourist destination renowned for its wide-ranging orchid species, a palm garden, various flowering and decorative plants from all corners of the world.The highlight of our program and every body’s favorite is the elephant show. You’ll see these gentle giants, the symbols of Siam, perform various tricks such as riding bikes, playing football and they’ll even invite you to a tug of war. In our well-kept, beautifully landscape gardens, you can quietly stroll among flower beds, enjoying the profuse colors and fragrance of millions of flowers, as well as the well-trained chimpanzees and elephants in the natural surroundings.Overnight at the hotel
Travel Tip for Coral Island : You must carry your swimsuit, sunscreen and hat when visiting.
After breakfast at hotel, the day is at leisure for you.Recommended optional tours are given below:
– Ripley’s Believe it or not 3 Attractions
– Art in Paradise
Overnight at the hotel.
Today after breakfast, you will check out from your hotel at Pattaya and proceed for a half-day city tour of Bangkok on a coach. Bangkok takes great pride in a significant number of fascinating temples around the capital. You will visit the Golden Buddha Temple- Wat Traimit, housing a five-and-half ton of Golden Buddha statue; the Marble Temple, which houses a Thai traditional massage school. This tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok.Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, visit Dream World, is the absolute stuff of kids! You won’t get out of here until they are exhausted… and you know how long that takes! This is a big American-style theme park all the trimmings. Corkscrew, Bumping Cars, Swinging Viking Boat, Rollercoaster they are all there, and more besides. The Super Splash and White Water Rapids are water rides and please note: You will get wet! Dream World also has a full-fledged go-kart track and ‘Snow Land’. Dream World also features a live ‘Hollywood Action Show’ which up until recently had a dubious display of Nazi Storm Troopers successfully invading an Allied camp. Many people are glad that the current focus has changed to a SWAT team invading a criminal’s den. This is well worth the trip. If you have kids (and the time) definitely take
them.Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel. As per flight timing, proceed to Airport at scheduled departure time and take a return flight to their hometown. Tour Concludes.
- 2 Nights' accommodation in Pattaya hotel
- 3 Nights' accommodation in Bangkok hotel
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- To & Fro Airport transfers in PVT vehicle
- Transfer from Airport to Pattaya Hotel by car
- Transfer from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel
- Entry tickets for all sightseeing's
- To & Fro transfers for sightseeing's on SIC basis
- Air Tickets
- Anything not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees to Monument, Tourist Places
- Guide charges
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips Driver and Guide tips
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything else not mentioned above
- Any meals other than specified
- Any Porterage
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Mid night or early arrival and departure transfers supplement
- Any items of personal nature such as table drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, camera/video fees etc.Any other services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any other expenses beyond our control such as bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc
- Any item not specifically forming a part of the above package