Trip Duration – 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerf Tour with speed boat transfer
- Full Day North Tour
- Full Day South Tour
While every trip we help to plan is unique in some way, we specialize in designing custom trips for clients who want an out-of-the-ordinary travel experience.
Whatever your desire, our customized itineraries will create that extraordinary experience of which memories are made.
Welcome to Mauritius. Arrive at Mauritius International airport and transfer to your hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure to explore this beautiful island on your own. Overnight in Mauritius.
Ile Aux Cerfs is most probably one of the most beautiful places in Mauritius. It is an emerald colored lagoon on the east coast of this lovely island. After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, embark on an excursion to its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide array of tourist friendly beach activities. Nothing beats a swim in the blue waters of the ocean. You can choose to don the snorkel and check out the marine life under the waves. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing, waterfall visit and undersea walk at an additional cost. After a fun-filled and exciting day, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants. Overnight at the hotel.
Note : Carry beach towel which you can collect from the hotel( to be returned later). Also carry changing clothes, swimwear, sunscreen, cap / please do not carry your passport and any other valuable items.
After a delicious breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of North Island. Located in the north Island is the delightful city of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. It is home to Chap de Mars Racecourse, the second oldest racecourse in the world. We drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel & its surrounding area and stop for a visit at Marie Reine De Paix (View Point ). We visit the Champ de Mars race course , post which we proceed to Le Caudan Waterfront which has approximately 170 shops where you can buy all the Mauritius souvenirs. Our last stop is at Jumbo shopping mall on the way back to hotel for an hour. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants. Overnight at the hotel.
Note : Please wear comfortable shoes and light clothes for this tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of the South Island of Mauritius. Visit Curepipe, a model ship factory, Trou Aux Cerfs the crater of an extinct volcano Proceed for Grand Bassin- Sacred Lake for Hindus in Mauritius and Shiva Temple. Drive through Plaine Champagne & Black River Gorges and visit the 23-coloured Nature Park for a surreal experience . At the end of the day, come back to the hotel, have dinner and retire for the night.
Note : Wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes. Please carry an umbrella too.
Breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel. As per flight timing, proceed to Airport at scheduled departure time and take a return flight to their hometown. Tour Concludes.
- 4 Nights' accommodation in Mauritius hotel
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- Breakfast & Dinner
- To & Fro Airport transfers on SIC basis
- Entry tickets for all sightseeing's
- To & Fro transfers for sightseeing's on SIC basis
- English Speaking Guide or Driver cum Guide during Transfers and tours
- 24x7 Emergency assistance during the stay
- Air Tickets
- Anything not mentioned above
- Entrance Fees to Monument, Tourist Places
- Guide charges
- Personal nature expenses
- Tips Driver and Guide tips
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything else not mentioned above
- Any meals other than specified
- Any Porterage
- Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Mid night or early arrival and departure transfers supplement
- Any items of personal nature such as table drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls, camera/video fees etc.Any other services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any other expenses beyond our control such as bad weather, flight cancellation, road closure, landslides, political disturbances etc
- Any item not specifically forming a part of the above package