Trip Duration – 10 Nights / 11 Days
DESTINATIONS COVERED: Srinagar |Sonmarg | Kargil | Batalik | Leh |Khardung-La | Nubra Valley | Sumur |Pangong Lake |Chang-La | Leh | Baralacha-La | Sarchu |Jispa | Manali
While every trip we help to plan is unique in some way, we specialize in designing custom trips for clients who want an out-of-the-ordinary travel experience.
Whatever your desire, our customized itineraries will create that extraordinary experience of which memories are made.
Welcome to the world of adventure traveling in Himalayas. This day you have to report till 2:00 Pm at Tourist point of Srinagar Airport and our representative will meet you there. Then we will transfer you to Sonmarg by Tempo Traveler. Over Night stay in Sonmarg.
In morning, after breakfast we will leave for Kargil, We will cross famous Zojila pass, Drass Village (2nd Coldest Inhabitated place in the World), En-route towards a magnificent view of Kargil war, Famous Peaks (Tiger, Tololing) from Vijay war memorial hall site, reach Kargil by evening. Overnight stay at Kargil
In morning after Breakfast, leave for Batalik. The main region of 1999 Kargil war with Pakistan and enroute we will visit Dha-Hanu village and pass over Himboting-La pass. People who inhabit this area are considered as last race to Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellery and flowers, their features are also quite distinct. Overnight stay at Batalik
In morning after Breakfast, leave for LEH. Visit Dha-Hanu. People who inhabit this area are considered as last race to Indo-Aryans, not only their attire is highly decorated with jewellary and flowers, their features are also quite distinct. During the ride we will cover Sangam point (Meeting point of Zanskar and Indus River), Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara pather sahib and reach hotel in leh. Overnight in Leh
Today, we will take the road to the highest motor able pass in the world – Khardung-La – at 18,380 feet. In spite of the altitude, today we will ride on some of the smoothest roads so far and the landscape becomes grand. After celebrating at Khardung-La pass, you descend into the dramatically different landscape of the Nubra valley.
In morning, after breakfast we are going through one of the unexplored village of Ladakh. Sumur is a small village and a popular base for exploring the valley. At an elevation of just 3,100m, it’s one of the lowest points in Ladakh, and you can feel the difference. Especially after going over the Khardung La pass (where giddiness temporarily sets in), sumur is far easier to breathe in the valley compared to in Leh. We will try to attempt towards new open Siachen Base Camp till far we can go. Overnight stay at Camp
In morning, after breakfast we are going through one of the most uncommon route in Ladakh area via Shayok village, which is open recently for the tourist.
In the morning have breakfast at your camps in Pangong. Thereafter, proceed for your journey back to Leh, enroute we will cros CHANG-LA pass which is world’s 2nd Highest Motorable Road. We will also cover Thiksey Monestary on the way back to Leh. Upon your arrival in Leh, you may enjoy the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel
After breakfast we will start our ride lately by 7:00 am as there is 350 Kms approx ride. En-route we will enjoy the beauty of Baralacha-la Pass, Zing-zing bar, Sarchu, Tanglang-La (World’s 3rd Highest Motorable Road). We will have Lunch at Sarchu and target to reach Leh by 6:00 PM. Overnight stay in Camp
This is the final leg of our amazing and lifetime memorable bike trip. We start our day early and start our ride from Jispa to Manali. The route is slightly rough. So this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers. We will arrive Manali in the evening by covering most attractive and one of the major pass Rohtang-La. Overnight stay in Manali.
After the breakfast we all need to check out by 11:00 A.M. keep the luggage in cloak room and you are free to explore locally by your own. In the evening report back by 04:00 PM to board Volvo bus towards the overnight journey to Delhi.
- Royal Enfield 500 cc
- People who choose Bike + Fuel package will get Helmet in the package both for rider and pillion
- Fuel for the mentioned itinerary (Day – 2 to Day – 10)
- Accommodation on Double or Triple Sharing Basis as per the itinerary in hotel / camp
- Accommodation in Batalik will be on quad sharing.
- Daily Breakfast ( From Day – 2 to Day – 11)
- Daily Dinner (From Day – 1 to Day – 10)
- Backup vehicle as well as Luggage van
- Certified Mechanic for Mechanical Support during the ride
- The Samsara Holidays Expeditions certified Group Leader
- All Inner Line Permits
- Oxygen Cylinder with general First Aid
- Tour Escort to manage your accommodation and group
- Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
- Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know
- Unforgettable memory and buddies for life.
- Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars
- Any Travel expense To and Fro from Leh Airport
- Expenses of personal nature such as Table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff…etc.
- Any kind of Biking gears (such as Elbow Guard, Knee Guard, Riders Jacket...etc.)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks. . etc to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF INR 10000/- PER BIKE (If any, damages in bike. Damage cost will be deducted from refundable security deposit of INR 10,000/-)
- Any other item which is not specified under cost inclusions
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.